Radioactive Chemical Spills

Posted in Emergency Procedures, Hazardous Materials on August 20th, 2015 by .

Any radioactive contamination of personnel, equipment, facilities or properties of Syracuse University must be reported to the Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) or his designee.  The RSO will direct the remediation and decontamination of radioactive material spills.   Clear the Area:  Notify all persons in the involved area/room to vacate the immediate area of the incident but... Read more